Cockatoo Island is still open to the public.
The Marina Café & Bar is open for take away and for diners in accordance with current Government regulations and restriction between the hours of 10am and 2pm/3pm Wednesday to Sunday.
Please note that alcohol service is available only for diners sitting in during these business operating times. The Marina Café & Bar hours can be subject to change. For up to date information please see our Facebook Page.
For Events and Catering at the Marina Café & Bar and on Cockatoo Island, we are currently taking bookings for November 2020 onwards. For all events and catering enquiries please email email@example.com
Welcome to Marina Café & Bar
Located next to Camber Wharf marina, and between Fitzroy and Sutherland Docks, the Marina Café is a relaxed outdoor setting, ideally situated to set up a base for the day, or spend time taking a break and planning your next move on the Island. We are a family friendly operation, ensuring kids can find things to enjoy as well as their parents.
The Marina Café is licenced with a range of beers, wines and soft drinks on offer, and without question we make the best coffee on the Island! The menu is full of fresh, tasty food, including pizzas, nachos, toasted wraps, salads, homemade cakes, muffins, ice creams and more. Don’t forget to check boards for regular specials.
There is seating for 120 and a marquee to provide all-weather protection.
- Our food truck kitchen menu is available Thursday to Sunday (general trading) and everyday of the week during Biennale.
- The Marina Café & Bar will close during extreme weather conditions
- The bar closes 30 minutes prior to closing time
- Last kitchen orders are 1 hour prior to closing time
- Last café orders (including coffee) are 30 minutes prior to closing time
- For up to date information and opening times go to cockatooisland.gov.au
The Marina Café & Bar opens 7 days a week all year round. Private functions can be booked any day after general trading hours.
Current open hours in stage 2 of COVID-19 restrictions
Mon-Thu: 10am to 3pm
Fri-Sun: 9am to 4pm